Tuesday, March 28, 2017

#SOL17 28/31 - Toast

Well, I've fallen off the pace with daily pace this week, with regards to Slice of Life writing. But writing (almost) everyday has been satisfying, invigorating, and inspiring. And that doesn't even take into account reading what others have written. I'm running on fumes right now. If I taught in public school, I'd be enjoying a much needed spring break. But instead, I'm at the mercy of the Jewish calendar, and Pesach doesn't arrive for another two weeks.

The big revelation this month has been how much my third graders love to blog! I had just started blogging with them at the end of February, when I learned about the Slice of Life Challenge. Talk about timing! Whether or not I continue to write on a regular basis, blogging now has a permanent place in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. It must be very exciting to have your third graders blog! I bet you are making "writers for life"!

    ReplyDelete